Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Hello, friends! Due to the stream of "FRAN ARE YOU ALIVE??"s, I decided it's about time to update, haha. So here goes:
Wednesday (9 July)
WEIYUEN MRT-d down to my end of Singapore (15 stops i know, hun!) We hit Bugis Street for most part of the day, shopped and chatted up a storm, came home showered changed and then hit Brussel Sprouts at Robertson Quay. Truly one of the most relaxing days of our holidays, A Well-needed Break from our Break - good food, nice ambience, cute waiters and bartender (hoho) and excellent company(: Club hopped, racked up the Free Drinks and danced the night away (with Sheena later on, too!) - everything We wanted to do! Kudos to Sheena and Jin for the ride home and helping me into the house after (respectively haha). It was a Good Night.
Thursday
Kais, Mengs, Li and I THREW MICHY A SURPRISE 17TH BIRTHDAY PARTY AT AC! :D It was just really fantastic to be able to be around for Michy's birthday and to give her an awesome one. SO many people turned up to surprise her it was just REALLY REALLY AWESOME :D Lana Cake, Balloons (and them popping), unblowouttable candles (the best!), stressing out, Meng's reassurance and Kai's ingenius-ous-ness... It was just SO MUCH FUN. Hope you had a Happy Birthday, sis! (Mine's in 9 days whahahahaha)
Friday
One of the Best Days of my holiday was spent, one on one, with my mum.
(I'll always be your Little girl, mummy.)
Saturday
Touch (my Last for these holidays!) was fun, so many people showed up! :D I felt a tinge of heart-tug as i left, knowing that it's gonna be another 4 months til i get to resume weekly Saturday touch sessions.
Spent the later part of the afternoon doing Char's present, Love Actually style - We made her cry! Her MacDonalds KAP part was fun, good company and our CharFranMaineShaun gang was reunited again, haha. Hanging out after was nice (missing you guys)
Monday
Lunch at Lau Pa Sat with Aleee and Upas was FUN STUFF! I got my Char Kway Teow and RED RUBY amongst others, then we hit Bras Basah Complex (don't you know it's where all the cool people hang out these day?) Flag, Art Friend and CamWhored our way through it. Some things never change (Sam you were missed!)
Tuesday
Lunch at CRESCENT with the NO NUTS, an hour and a half late (what's new?) saw different table alignments but still a ginormous amount of food at laughter at decibels unheard of by Man.. Just how things Are. What initially started as a "quick lunch" turned into Lunch, failed attempt at Marche's mushroom soup (the Best), Neoprints at Cine then The Adventure Through the Rain to get to Island for APPLEPIEICECREAM(:
Wednesday
Breakfast with Nick (WHO WAS LATE) at Bukit Timah Market was Good Stuff, wrong numbers, good food and laughter (directed at me more), i like that some things don't change(:
Jiayi's Farewell Dinner (minus Jiayi) at The Damn Nice Thai Place on Purvis Street with a mixture of some no nuts and some crez hockers was an amusing affair, but good nonetheless(: Dessert after was yuuummm, and cam whoring was just, hahahaha. Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs HAHA.
Thursday
BEACH WITH THE AC HOCKS FINALLY FINALLY! The Sun came out to say HELLO GIRLS I'M GONNA BURN YOU ALL - a good excuse for why our Beach Touch lasted not longer than half an hour. I was really Happy in the Sun! AND THE OCEAN! AND THE SAND! AND YAY! Haha, we had a good time - Size talk, fussing with slippers, floating in the water and just chattingchattingchatting.
Trained down to the Airport to see Jiayi mummy off :( I can't believe that "more than one month" just flew by. Heavy Hearts and Tears. Jiayi you're like a mummy to all of us, we felt so lost when you left! :( (Miss you always) I Hate Goodbyes, grahh. Foodcourted it afterwards, AND I GOT MY RED RUBY SO YAYYYY! I can't believe i've only Just found It. We're so Happy together, it just doesn't make sense to have been deprived of each other for almost 19 years.
Friday
Hair, Nails, Eyebrows. Then met Dad for our Father-Daughter bonding time, and a new belt (for him) and a watch (for me) Last Dinner with The Family at Soup Kitchen. Home. Chatted to Michy til 1230ish (you'll always be my best friend), then Nick on the phone for a while.
Insomnia.
Saturday
430am wake up, irefusetocry, Pooh Bear for Sam, Sleep, Run Fatboy Run and Never Back Down, Sleep. Nearly getting detained (I thought), The Best Airport Pick Up(:
Sunday
Happyness
Welcome back dinner at MomoTea Albert Park with the OCFers then hanging out at Sam and Sarah's new place felt like Home(: It's nice to be back!
And I've just been really Happy ever since(:
Classes, OCF Booth for orientation, first OCF last night followed by ATT and Blush.. It's just been good. I've been good(: I've been missing you guys, though :( Or me, when i'm with you. Okay same difference.
Alright, thus marks the end of the Holiday Posts. Time for Life to Start again!
ex-oh, ex-oh
3:39 PM